101 Second St
- Built in 1999, 101 Second Street represents one of the first of few new generation of Class A high-rise office buildings built at the turn of the Millennium. The Skidmore Owings & Merrill designed, 27-story office tower offers remarkable views of downtown San Francisco and SOMA, substantial bay and bridge views to include a direct line-of-sight to AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants.
- Located one block from the Montgomery Street BART Station in the heart of San Francisco's South Financial District, 101 Second provides immediate access to freeways and numerous public transportation options nestled between the bustling SOMA and Union Square districts.
- More than 200 restaurant, hotel and entertainment options are located in the neighborhood including Roy's Hawaiian Fusion, Harvest & Rowe, Salt House, Anchor & Hope, Eddie Rickerbacker's, Osha Thai, Ristorante Umbria, Seller's Market, The Sentinel, Chipotle, Subway, and San Francisco Soup Company, Starbucks, and Peet's Coffee. Nearby hotels include The Palace, The Four Seasons, W, and St. Regis, among many others.
- 101 Second's dramatic art-clad four story glass atrium serves as a modern and vibrant, on-site venue for reading, lunch, and work gatherings among other uses; this same venue can be made available after hours to our tenants for private events. Other amenities include nearby office supply stores, catering companies, health and fitness options, on-site valet parking, on-site FedEx/UPS service, and on-site dry cleaning and laundry service.
- 101 Second enjoys proximity to Moscone Convention Center, Museum of Modern Art, Yerba Buena Gardens and the historic Ferry Building on the Embarcadero.